Thursday, July 3, 2014

Well it is a bit more than a week since I last posted, but at least it hasn't been months this time.


My brother Ian has come home from England for his first visit in 18 years, so I have been rather busy catching up.

One thing we have been doing is getting out in the bush, something he has missed.


 Ian and I were out and about soon after dawn yesterday. Winter has finally really bitten down this way so it was cold and frosty.

One of the things I pointed my camera at was this grass in an attempt to catch the icy feel.


I also caught some extreme close-ups of the frost crystals coating the grass.

And even closer


7 comments:

Linda G. said...

How wonderful that your brother has come for a visit after all these years. And I love your ice pics--they're lovely. :)

mshatch said...

very cool pics - thankfully it is summer here and I am finally warm! Enjoy your visit with your brother :)

Kathleen Jones said...

So beautiful Al! Glad you're enjoying your brother's visit.
best wishes

Lisa said...

Amazing piccies, as usual! What great fun to have your brother visiting after so many years!

Wendy R said...

You have an artist's camers-eye, Al. Strange as awlays to think of winter there and summer here! wx

kafaya said...









Very nice blog and articles. Nice information and I am glad I came across this blog. Keep up the good work.

kafaya said...


Wow, what a very interesting content you have there. Every line i read is just like i open a new world. Please post more often,because this is exactly the type of content i want every day. i promise to visit everyday.